So as most of you might know. Real Techniques have released there new collection of brushes called ‘Bold Metals’ . They released this collection in the last weeks of 2014 and was released by the famous Nick and Sam Chapman over at the YouTube channel PixiWoo!
There are 3 different colors for the different uses of the brushes. The gold ones are the base brushes so you’ve got the: 100 Arched Powder and 101 Triangle Foundation. The rose gold ones are your finishing brushes so you’ve got the: Tapered Brush and 301 Flat Contour. Last but not least the silver ones are the silver brushes are for the eyes so you’ve got: 200 Oval Shadow, 201 Pointed Crease and 202 Angled Liner.
You can now get these brushes in your local stores in the UK such as Boots & Superdrug! I’m not quite sure in other parts of the world but I know you can defenitley get them of the Real Techniques Website and Amazon.
These brushes are the best brushes made by Real Techniques and the handles are really good and sturdy so defenitley suitable and perfect for makeup pro’s.
Here are some of the features of the new brushes;
- Tapered tips for advanced pick-up and build able finish
- Most deluxe feel to date
- Weighted handles engineered for optimal control + comfort
- Strong brass ferrules for maximum durability
- White bristles show exactly how much makeup is on brush before application
- Refined artistry cuts offer high performance for ultimate application of makeup.